Sunday, March 20, 2011

SPRING 2011

Welcome Spring! Its going to be a great season, I happen to love this time of the year, still deciding which I like more, fall or spring. Today the sun shining and birds chirping sort of make me feel like waking up isn't such a chore.  I'm excited about cleaning up the grill and tasting that grilled steak and chicken soon!

Well my weekend whirl has come to an end. Last night was great with a prime rib dinner at VIVA with the ladies, the food there is very good. and the Sexy alligator Martini was so delicious I knew  that one was enough for me. Catching up with my lovely ladies Kim, Lora, Becky, and Sharon was overdue, its so hard coming up with a day we all have no plans. ESPECIALLY Becky...I think I need to have a day of Becky blogging , if you think you are busy she has little twin girls and an adorable little red headed boy AND a teenage daughter..AND the greatest pampered chef consultant EVER! Anyway, we were able to skate out of there and do a little dancing at GNA...wasn't nearly as much fun as dancing with the Uptown band on Friday. I think I was home a little before 11, not too late, and I was starting to lose my pizazz at that point.

I will celebrate the start of Spring in this order.

Coffee with Fox and Friends
Church
Pork Loin for Lunch
hang our window treatments in our newly painted room
food shop
go for a run

and then get ready for a full week of work.

1 comment:

  1. i don't see "stop by Rita's and get a free Italian ice.." how comes?

    ReplyDelete