Friday, March 11, 2011

THE FINAL DECISION

Today's blog.....The decision has been made. I will not be taking part in any reality shows anytime soon. MTV you almost had me. Not this time.

Perhaps it was the family member that asked me if I was smoking crack when they read my blog, or maybe my friends that said my life would never be the same. Or perhaps it was just some good decision making on my own part realizing I have everything I have ever wanted, I do not want to "test the waters" or "take a chance"
I cannot spend my time thinking about something so useless when there are so many lives changing at this single moment in Japan and Hawaii. The lives lost, their life ever changing.


LATEST UPDATE: At least 60 dead after 23-foot tsunami strikes northern coast of Japan, washing away cars and damaging buildings, following a magnitude 8.9 earthquake. Tsunami waves hit Hawaii as coastal residents from SoCal to Oregon move to higher ground

Tragic. Mother Nature.....we wont question you, we beg of you to take a zoloft.

Prayers are with everyone this morning and in the days to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment