Tuesday, March 29, 2011

"Captain Fundraiser" and "Johnny Law"

I am the Queen of fundraising, I am the Captain of the Ship, the Pilot of the plane. Oh I could go on because I have my groove back on, my mojo is rising, perhaps the kick of the coffee is finally doing its job, all Scott (my morning show partner) can hear is the tap, tap, tapping of the keyboard...my mind is going much faster then the typing. Perhaps I should just make videos instead? Nahhhh.

Ok, so lets see, already this morning I had to make a call to find a softball field for a fundraiser for my friends at the Special Olympics...(I LOVE YOU GUYS!!) they are so great, I am thinking of becoming a permanent fixture with their endeavors. Anyway, that's done. Field found, now its on the finding more celebrities for the day, The date is all set for May 14th, I will keep you posted I promise. in the meantime please text your vote today  JH06 to 366948.  Tomorrow I am taking Jessi and Kate on a tour of the State Police Barracks In Hamburg and I'm giving Jessi my Safety Club bug buddy "johnny Law" do you like him??? I made him at Build a bear once and I knew I would meet that somebody special to pass it on to!

Johnny Law
I'm working on my March Of Dimes team for the Walk for Babies event, the date is Sunday May 1st. a 3 mile walk. AND....if you are on team Y-102 you receive an I walked with Team Y-102 tshirt from Weikel Sportswear Screenprinting and Embroidery. All the details are at http://www.wrfy.com/  click the on air jackie&scott link.

And finally tonight I am getting my REAR IN GEAR at Classic Harley Davidson Leesport so you can learn more about Colon Cancer. There will be vendors, dinner, speakers and giveaways, all for the small fee of $5.00!!  Seating is limited. please call 610-921-2329 for more information. You can never have too much knowledge about Cancer. I encourage you to introduce yourself to me, otherwise we will NEVER get to know one another !

Have a fantastic day in the sun.....Enjoy and be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment