Wednesday, March 23, 2011

BREAKFAST LUNCH SNACK SUPPER

So sorry I am blogging a bit late today, I am on an email blast to co-workers regarding how things are run in this building. BUT a big shout out to Beth S. who sent me a facebook message asking me if she missed todays blog!

Let's dish about something we all LOVE! FOOD, and MY PERSONAL FAVORITES. A special thank you to Becky Holland for turning me on to Pampered Chef and the great items that keep me happy in my kitchen.
Please understand that I try not to spend alot of time cooking but when I do, it seems to make everyone happy for the most part. I do not measure, I use my own measuring cup of  "OK" "GOOD" and "I WANT MORE"

Breakfast. Banana (everyday) Apple...either a granola bar or Quaker Oats with blueberries, strawberries or a few Chocolate Chips. I also LOVE my Chobani Greek yogurt. Pineapple and Mango are awesome.


Lunch, I like making a salad which consists of iceburg lettuce, carrots (love that PC Chopper) red onion, cucumber, avacado, cauliflower, some grilled chicken, or tuna, cranberries and Goat Cheese. Now you are going to wait and see which fatty salad dressing I eat.....I make my own.
1/4 cup of red wine vinegar
1/4 cup of EVO Extra virgin olive oil
Garlic
Oregano
salt
pepper
yum!!!

Snack time....I like having grapes available and yes I  eat junk..dont think I dont grab some oreos every now and again....SHHHHHHH, dont tell, and make sure you brush your teeth after sneaking the Double stuff Oreos, dead give-away everytime.

Supper: this is hands down a Favorite in my house. I always love having that grilled chicken on hand first of all if you dont have a garlic press (pampered chef) GET ONE, nothing tastes better in a receipe then fresh garlic.
1/2 cup of olive oil
salt
pepper
couple cloves of fresh garlic
parsly
half a jar of sundried tomatoes
chopped cooked chicken
broccoli

Boil water for your favorite pasta...wheat or regular, you know which is better!

mix it up......and ENJOY. I also throw on some mozzerella cheese at the end :) awesome,

Im not big on dessert, I was at one time, but I know what its doing to that area around my waist which will become a tire if I let it.

I await 9pm for my sleepytime tea and spoil myself with some honey in my cup of tea:)

I want to share this website for awesome ideas. There are plenty of websites for calorie counting, exercise and helpful hints for dieting. I use this one alot. Thank you Heather S. for this.

http://www.hungrygirl.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment