Saturday, March 5, 2011

Saturday mornings

I really enjoy a Saturday morning when the kids don't have any activities, I don't have to go work and the dogs are as lazy as we are. I mean I'm not a fan of just lying around all day because of the cooking,cleaning,laundry, bill paying, exercising day ahead of me. Although as I sit here under my covers I realize that five hours ago I wouldve been up and going.

I watch Fox and Friends on the FOX news station (you are not allowed to be fat or ulgy to work there) It should be re-named Foxy friends, Saturday mornings in New York with alyson, dave and berks county boy Clayton Morris. You can find. Him tweeting and facebooking...a super huge social networking kind of guy, he also has a podcast and I admire the small town boy for making it BIG:) he has been invited numerous times to be a part of the morning show with Y-102...denied! But I still call him my friend. When he needed information on "fountain lady texter" from our area, I was his go to girl. I know he needs me.

Its a dreary Saturday and I got a good nights rest, a dream about being in high school and forgetting my track uniform at home for the very last track meet. Carol Brady of the brady bunch was in charge and she would NOT let me drive home to get it. I was crying, called her ignorant and she wrote me up. I only had one whipped cream vodka and cranberry last night.

Thank God for our Kuerig coffee maker...prince charming is out in the kitchen as I type making cup number two. I discovered almond joy coffee creamer (heavenly) I will start moving shortly. I love a good saturday morning. Oatmeal and fresh strawberries come next....

No comments:

Post a Comment