Tuesday, March 15, 2011

FOUR LEGS ARE BETTER THAN TWO

THIS IS BO
Today I am blogging about two very important individuals....they can't get mad at me for embarrassing them or saying things I shouldint. As a matter of fact, they wont have the chance to give their opinion, yell at me or tell me I said the wrong thing.  It's a shame because they have no voice to let anyone know what they want to say. Sure I know by the tone of their bark exactly what they want, a walk, a drink, a carrot (our dogs eat veggies as snacks) a hug, etc.

Bo gets up in the morning, comes in the bathroom and lays by the shower until I get out


I love our dogs. Bo and Clara.  I have always had dogs. Lassie, Heidi, Carter,(RIP) and now these two amazing friends. 
Thank you to my friend Donna Boyd who put Bo and I together, I wanted a boarder collie, and I wanted to adopt. between Jacquie Dormer and Donna Boyd (Pottsville) they can find you the perfect four legged partner. Adoption is the best way to go. Bo is filled with more love and compassion then most humans. I truly believe our dogs just might be human.
Bo and Clara love the holidays


Clara is my Husbands dog, she certainly doesn't look like a Clara...does she? Clarabell. A dear old couple needed to find a home for Clara and John was searching for a German Sheppard. She talks, I kid you not, this is the most vocal dog you will ever meet.
They are also two of the most loving dogs in the world. I love curling up with Bo, Clara doesn't really indulge in too much compassion , only first thing in the morning and when you come home. They both hate when people arrive at the door and hate it more when you leave. Bo is very, very family oriented. ( he likes his family....and that's it.) Clara.....she loves everyone.
If I lived on a farm, I would have 10 dogs. I love dogs, when I go for a jog, I always stop and spend a minute or two with the neighborhood furry friends.
Todays blog is a reminder to be kind to your family members with four legs. They don't have a voice, but they need love, they protect us, make us smile when no one else can and warm our hearts during the darkest moments of our lives.



CLARABELL
 If you have the chance to adopt a furry friend, I encourage you to do it. They will forever be grateful :)

1 comment:

  1. I love our 2 miniature schnauzers, Ziggy & Zoe. We adopted Ziggy from the Humane Society. He's the bestest dog in the world. Zoe's just a bump on a log, but we love her as well. Gotta love them all. Looking to get another dog. A labradoodle next!

    ReplyDelete