Thursday, March 31, 2011

Rewarding and Rejoicing!

You know some days you wake up and have a little more "pep" in your step than others. Today might be one of them!

last night I had a great night with my friends Jessi and Katie, I have met them through working with the Special Olympics, I am so grateful for whatever reason I have been placed to help out with this awesome group of people! Jessi lovesthe whole criminal justice system and would love to arrest you. Trust me when I grow up I really want to be policewoman. We have a good connection. So A real nice Trooper decided to give a tour!


I am just so happy that I have the ability to make a difference in peoples lives. I enjoy making somebody else happy. It amazes me when people say, "how do you find all this time" or "you are so busy"
I'm really not , and if I sat at home I would lose my mind !


I love Volunteers, you hold a special place in my big heart. It is rewarding and that is why I rejoice in what I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment