Sunday, March 27, 2011

Empty tank.

Blank.....my stare, my thoughts, my heart.

Here we come to the end of a tragic weekend in the Muhlenberg area. You didn't even have to know Richie , but if you heard of the devastation that took place Friday afternoon to a 16 year old boy. The pit of your stomach would feel the same way.

All I can do is see the sadness that is left in his friends and family. Eric and I went to church this morning, I will stay true to my colors and how my parents raised me, as long as we have our faith we can get through ANYTHING. You cant help but look at the stained glass windows, the Cross, and hear the angelic voices of the choir and somehow know that Richie will be just fine now.

I know tomorrow is another day, no sense in getting weaker, just growing stronger. Especially for the teens affected by all of this.

I was filling up my gas tank today and pretty much felt like my own personal tank had been on E. after church it was a bit more filled up.

Still praying and trying to understand things a little bit better. 

On to Monday.......

No comments:

Post a Comment