Monday, August 1, 2011

Month of August

Its back to  school month, hurry up and squeeze another trip to the beach in month, tan those legs month, and alas....gear up for soccer season, football games..and the final hoorah of neighborhood cookouts! So far it has been a very busy summer, the GOOD news...it isn't over yet.

Today at 2pm I am out of here. We get our station ratings today, with any luck the numbers will be good and when I return on Friday I will have a job. If not I still believe there are many options available to me. Things that would make me money and happy:

1.  A phone sex operator
2.  Airline Stewardess
3.  A 911 dispatcher
4.  Narrator of Children's books
5.  Travel Agent

Oh, the opportunities are endless.

I have not a care in the world for the next few days....Just me and the man that matter the most to me. How ever did I get so lucky? I will stop asking myself and just accept the goodness in every little minute. The most clean-cut, masculine, giving man in the world. Every day gets better.

I will be back to reality Friday. The mountains, peace...quiet, the beauty of all the gifts we are given...the best thing is...we are both in sync with our beliefs of why and how we are together.

Happy August.
xo
j

No comments:

Post a Comment