Monday, August 15, 2011

BEST FRIENDS....and the winner is

Today is Best Friends day..If I had to sit down and put them in order...I couldn't. I have been blessed with so many great friends, I consider alot of them best friends.

The person who took the title and is the winner of "Jackie's best friend" as it should be is my incredible husband. I married my best friend. I love you honey.

I have the girls I grew up with who will ALWAYS be the closest friends
I have a super great cousin
I consider my mom one of my best friends (my how times have changed since I was 16!)
My co-workers are more than "just co-workers"
My morning show partner ( he is required to know me inside and out)
and the women that I have met since moving to Berks County.
and how do I ever forget my facebook friends!!??
and of course my four legged pals :)

That is in NO particular order either!!!!

Friends aren't just there when you need something...they are there at all hours of the day and night, to listen, to laugh, to cry with you, or just "hang out" to keep your secrets, never judging you. I have lost some friends and gained some. I could not ask for more.

And so my Best Friend, I never thought I would be so lucky to marry you. I'm glad you found me. I was lost.

Happy Best Friends day to all of you.



No comments:

Post a Comment