Thursday, August 18, 2011

TEXT MESSAGE

My parents don't text, but I have found it's the best way to communicate with my teenagers. My co-workers know I would much rather text than talk when I am away from the radio station, and my husband and I still exchange at the very LEAST ....50 text messages a day.

Today was classic, It was 7:21am and the 9th text message of the morning from lovey read "OMG, the poodle ladies are standing out front pointing at our house"

My response  " maybe we need new siding" 

This will have my husband paranoid for the next few weeks.

The poodle ladies live a block away. These are BIG poodles, they rarely talk to us, our dogs cannot stand their dogs and whenever Bo gets the chance he will run out of the house and run after them. Isn't it funny how you can piss off the neighbors with one little encounter like that?
We refer to them as the Poodle ladies because that is all they will ever be, I have never had conversation with them, I don't personally like their dogs and they think that Their dogs are better than mine which irritates me even more.

So......I have to get back to sexting, texting my adorable husband this morning!

Text on.....

No comments:

Post a Comment