Monday, August 8, 2011

True confessions for Monday

1.  I had a really C R A Z Y weekend! however, my husband was with me, so that makes it ok!
2.  I have not been for a run in a really long time
3.  We had a meeting at work today on HOW to get more male listeners on the morning show...(I have my own ideas) but then that snappy, perky, innocent me would be gone for good.
4.  I have been cleaning up shop on facebook and "ridding" myself of pollution that I really don't need or care to be a part of my daily activity.

I suppose those are enough confessions for now!

Now, there are two things you can do for me, Knowing I have not run in FOREVER..I am asking you to join me in one of two runs...or BOTH...

take a  look at them, set some goals for yourself and take pride in the person you are, or the person you have become. I can say that I am finally the person I WANT to be, not the person everyone ELSE wants me to be. My husband is a big part of letting me....be me. He is my everything. But the change has to start within. No one should walk around with unnecessary stress and feeling so sad and depressed. NO ONE. start with number one. That's YOU.

http://www.run4sam.net/

http://www.kylepagerly5k.com/

The first one is in less than 2 weeks, the second is in October.
If you want to "trot" with me, please contact me via facebook or email at jackie@wrfy.com

Have a good week friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment