Sunday, February 27, 2011

THE BLACK BEAR BALL"


Mean girl in the middle
WHAT:  The 15th year that Eddie (owns SCREPSI'S sub shop....best turkey and cheese EVER) and Jolyn Ostroski have invited friends into their home for a great get-together in which Ted Nugent has been rumored to have been invited.
WHATEVER:  You can eat Chicken, Bear, Buffalo, Duck, rabbit, etc....or you can drink, whatever you want.
that whatever you want is why my blogging is a little late today. I would like to thank Sarra (sweet girl) and Kristen (mean girl) for introducing me to a fantastic little drink. WHIPPED CREAM VODKA....mixed with cranberry juice...my personal favorite OR if you want an orange starburst taste on your tongue WHIPPED CREAM VODKA , sprite and OJ. wow.
The night was filled with making more new friends, and being with Dena, Randy,Mike (the "magic man") Brad,  Sarra,(sweet girl) Kristen(mean girl) and her lovely husband Brian and the Cookie pusher Mary Beth.

Let's talk about Mean girl for a minute....we all know one, the girl who will say anything and not care about what you think or feel...she reminds me of Chelsea Handler....exactly like her. She has no idea she is coming off as this sassy, over confident individual....and if you don't know her....you could end up in a corner crying all night. I thank my lucky stars I had my big girl pants on last night because I no sooner get in the house and she says "let me tell you something about your blog, I thought you said you were going to be real and raw?" I said, "it is real, and it is ME, I am only into it for five days, give me a chance to light my match" her response, "well, you're being too nice"

Too nice huh? I didn't know I had it in me.....Mary Beth(cookie pusher) said "it's very inspiring" one of my other friends yesterday (Liz, Rosedale Rosebud) said "I think I know exactly where you are going with your blog" and Lisa ( Mom of the year) said, "its written from the heart"

I promise to not to be someone I'm not. Kristen, I love you :) mean girl or not....I know you want you own blog B*$#H.

As for the Black bear ball, I had a great time, in previous years I could not WAIT to leave, it has ALOT to do with the company you are with , and how Complete you feel when you can be yourself. My husband is one of a kind. Whether we are eating duck, shoveling snow, or watching paint dry we are happier than we have ever been!

If you could only see/hear him now.....snoring...with a pillow over his head.....boilo and buffalo don't mix baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment