Tuesday, February 22, 2011

The Birth of my Blog 365 days

42 years ago in 1969 my mother gave birth to me.  2 years later, she left.  For the next 365 days this is just what you will get. REAL, RAW, and RADIANT, hoping to shed light and alot of laughter.
And now........My Cast Of Characters.
My dad (JACK) is my protector and comedian re-married when I was 5, and my brother (JOHN) was 10. There will be no mention of STEP-mother. ever. (BARBARA) She raised me, she molded me, she loves me. She is my mom.
and now....the people who must live with me!
JOHN: My husband, my rock, my true love, my "lefty" as we call one another because we are both left-handed. We married last July. It was the perfect day, only one thing was missing. Granny. I miss her more than anything in the world. But I know she is watching.
KATIE: 18 years old Gorgeous, Artistic (that's from her dad) and LOVES her Music (thinks I'm crazy)
ERIC:    16 years old The Athlete,shy, heart of gold, 6'2 (thinks I'm embarrassing) imagine that!
ALEX:    16 years old. 16 going on 40. He is always right. A people pleaser and hard worker.(says this blog is a cry out for attention) hahaha.
MICHAEL: 14 years old. Watch out for this one. He will do anything for you. Loves Video games, sports, his buddies and horror movies. ew, we watched SAW yesterday. (loves making fun of me)
HOLLY :   13 years old  She is the "Einstein" seriously she is the smartest 13 year old I ever met. Our "tiny dancer" and beautiful. (She is still getting to know Jackie) kind of like a SHELL SHOCK
CLARA:  The German Shepard who talks more than I do
BO:   The lover of the family.
It wasn't and isn't the easiest thing in the world to blend together like the Brady Bunch, but the most important thing is there is and always will be alot of love to go around.

My birthday so far has been blessed with the the best birthday wishes. My morning show partner SCOTT is a SAINT. Scott St. John. He puts up with my every mood, my highs, my lows. My Go-To guy for all occasions. You will him mentioned often.

My body requests a workout from Sunshine Wellness Resources with STACY BROWN. The most inspiring, kindest, spiritual  woman I know.

Dinner tonight. PIZZA from Carinis in Laureldale.

42 years, you have been good to me. Here is to Day 1 of my blog.

TOMORROWS BLOG:  MY FRIENDS

2 comments:

  1. You are a lefty...I just knew it! Me too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jackie - I enjoy your humor, always have. Thanks for sharing you! Hope you have fun with it!

    ReplyDelete