Tuesday, September 6, 2011

September

I have no idea where the time has gone.....I already have Christmas parties on my calender! I have been busy dealing with back to school, teenage issues that sometimes have me thinking I am going crazy, but in the end it turns out other moms and dads are going through some of the same things...that's where I count on the support of family and close friends.

I have learned to let go of certain toxic friends in the past month, and that is a huge plus for me , I have a tendency to hold onto things that have no reason to be in my life.

Now, onward an upward!  Lets take things one week at a time.

Thursday night.....  Sept 8 Come out to The Goodwill Fashion Show Second hand chic 3rd Floor Designers Place at the VF outlet center. 4:30 happy hour, show begins at 6:30
I am so excited to show off the fashions that some of the clothes I already have first dibs on!! This is name brand clothing at a LOW LOW price.

visit  www.yourgoodwill.org for more information

Friday Sept 9  5-7pm  Happy Hour at Goodnights Lounge . Join Y-102 as we host a most excellent Thank Goodnights its Friday office party.

Sunday 9-11 A day to remember....and I will be at the Sol-Lipton 5k in Pottsville with a best friend of mine, we haven't run together since her ARMY days! Michelle Anthony Dallago!

Have a peaceful September, hope to you along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment