Monday, September 12, 2011

BIG CHANGES

A Bigger chest...perky and firm. whiter teeth, a flat belly, hair extensions, colored contacts, and how can I forget...a little botox .  Oh yes please wave a magic wand and turn me into Kate Gosslin. Seriously? NO Thank You. She has NO personality, no friends and doesn't speak to her family. hmmmm.

Tonight her show comes to an end. I never met her personally, I have only seen the scowl on her face a few times on Penn Avenue. Does she have a body I would  LOVE to have at 42? Hell yes. Would I buy her book? Hell no! I do know of a person who bought her book and admires her. WHY? I have NO idea. In the time she has had her show, I gave her a chance...tried to get her on the morning show, but she didn't bite.

I feel for her 8 children and for the Nannies and her bodyguards, when you erase the perfection she is just like you and I. If I took advantage of all her perks. I would probably be just like Kate. I occasionally look at women with perfect nails and perfect hair....my problem is, I cant sit still long enough for a manicure...Thats my own battle.

I will say, I would like a one on one with kate, just so I could give her a fair chance because I dont really know her to judge her, only by what I see of her on TV.  She just has a certain bitch factor about her.  I need to know if she really has a good heart. I mean she has to with 8 kids right?

So, I will watch her final episode and this wont be the last we see or hear of her.  She should welcome her audience a bit more and maybe ask for help and not TAKE all the time, I want to tell her how to find balance. I would buy her a drink...something called an alligator bite, or go for a run. something, anything, I am dying to know if she is really the bitch she portrays, everyone deserves a fair shot. Im willing to let you all know. I wonder if she will change her hairstlye? start biting her nails? get a muffintop? grow wrinkles from staying awake for her teenagers one day? start sagging and wear a 18 hour bra, drink so much coffee your teeth start tinting?  If so.....you will then be just like me Kate! Maybe then you will grant me an interview, but if you dont. Remember I gave you a fair shot before you go and make another change.

No comments:

Post a Comment