Friday, July 8, 2011

HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY !!!!!

Tomorrow will be our ONE year Anniversary. I have married my best friend. He knows every button to push and completes every sentence that I cant. I know how very blessed I am to be with an amazing man.

It is a fairytale without a doubt. We have been through alot...and it took a marathon to get where we are. Blending a family is not an easy task. It will take another marathon to continue growing and learning about each other. Everytime I look at my husband, he doesn't have to speak, we just "know" how much love, trust and patience we have for one another.

The kids amaze me everytime we are together. They have accepted our happiness..for as hard as it was. They now get it. They "get" us.

Tomorrow is our ONE year Anniversary. Its not just to be celebrated between John and I , but all of us....all 7 of us are celebrating the anniversary together. We take off For the beauty of beaches in Miami, Daytona, visit Orlando, Sea World, Universal and Coco Beach.

Its the last BIG vacation, until they ask us to go vacations with their families one day!

I look forward to growing old with this family. We may not be the perfect family...no one is. But we are dedicated to each other, and look out for one another. That's all I could ask for. That.....and a whole lot of laughter.

Thank God for an amazing husband. Thank God for supportive children, parents that stood beside me through my drama, a mother  in law who anyone would wish for, and a brother-in-law who keeps me on my toes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment