Friday, July 22, 2011

Christmas in July! If we just THINK cool....we might just start feeling a little better. Its so hot out there, its not even worth complaining about. Its safe to say that this entire week after working in the morning and a workout at Sunshine Wellness Center ( yes I am back on track after a month long vacation) I go home, eat something and do NOTHING. Yes, nothing. If you know me, you know its very difficult to sit still.

This summer has been a bit stressful. Nothing I cant handle. Alot of my friends who are in their 40's or are just welcoming the big 4 0 have begun taking depression medicine. Can I just say I am NOT a believer of those types of medication, BUT  if you just cant seem to get by...take it, do what you need to do. Knock that demon out of your system and climb the mountain. 40 is just saying you have 40 more good years left. If things got really bad for me and I could not dress myself in the morning with my smile...then yes I would take what the doctor ordered and I am guilty of taking an anti-depressant about 8 years ago for about a year. I will stand by my friends through their most difficult times, it makes me realize that we all have certain things that catch us "off guard" and things may come to a halt when you least expect it. Let me tell you what I have learned in the past 5 years of my life...perhaps my friends will read this because they know how far I have come and maybe in their own times of being caught "off guard" with life's many detours...this might help.

No one is perfect
It is possible to have your own fairy tale.
The people who do not know you, don't really matter or do their opinions
I have become a much better listener
When your kids make the wrong choice, its NOT your fault
ALWAYS tell your loved ones that you love them
keep yourself healthy....obesity is your own choice
pray everyday but give thanks first.

Have a great weekend everyone. I will be relaxing. And I wont feel guilty!

6 More Months until Christmas :)

No comments:

Post a Comment