Wednesday, October 19, 2011

LOOKING AHEAD: FITTING IN YOUR HOLIDAY BEST

Ok, I admit its been awhile...The soccer season has been quite busy and very proud to say, NOT over yet! So, here it is, we are in the middle of October...start thinking HOLIDAYS. No, not the shopping, not the baking......The SQUEEZING into your holiday best! You know those jeans that scream...."yea that's right, look at me" But you know damn well you had to lay down on your bed and you saw stars when you buttoned them.

I have the answer, I have the solution. You can all thank me later. You hear me talking about running, working out, my new diet I start every Monday, my "cleansing" ( which by the way taught me ALOT)
However, there is someone so very near and dear to me I must share her with you, for as much as I dont want to share , I will because she is truly amazing. STACY BROWN.

Stacy owns SUNSHINE WELLNESS RESOURCES where I work out when the time allows, otherwise these days I have really taken up and am reliving my love of running. Stacy gives Berks County a whole new meaning to keeping fit, and being in control of you. The really good news is coming....

At Sunshine Wellness Stacy is NOW offering ONLY 99.00 FOR THREE MONTHS. TWO CLASSES A WEEK. Listen to me...This is a GIFT. From the TRX classes I talk about, to SPIN, to Willpower and Grace, to Yoga Sweat. You have to see for yourself and if you do the timing, you will see that before the new year is here, you will have a new you. 99.00 is NOTHING. For THREE months!!!!

I have been to numerous gyms, I have taken numerous classes, I have met alot of instructors, There is no one that compares to Stacy and her staff at SUNSHINE WELLNESS RESOURCES. You will start to hold your head high and your negative becomes positive, you cant wait until your next class.

just do me a favor , take a look www.sunshinewellnessresources.com

And guess what. That fancy little holiday party you are going to? You WILL be able to fit into the fancy little number!

Trust me, I wont go anywhere else. There are no blown up egos, or attitudes. They are your friends from the moment you walk through the SUNSHINE door!

I would never steer you in the wrong direction.  Be happy Berks County has a Stacy Brown, because no one else does.

No comments:

Post a Comment